ZAGG Softball 2009

We are really behind on the blog and so I am posting things that were a while ago but finally got the time to do some posts on the blog. Here are a couple photos of ZAGG's softball games. We didn't make it very far in the play offs. I think we went 0 - 9, not sure though ha. It's all for fun.

Waiting for the game to start. Britt was a trooper, she hung in there and watched the whole game even if it was freezing cold. Most the time it was ha.

ZAGG Zealots.
Waiting for the game to actually start.
This is why I never took up baseball is because it's a slow game, not a lot of moving around and playing. Pretty boring.
This is pretty much most of the game, standing around ha.
Batting is pretty fun.
Batting again.
Catcher is fun, probably the position that gets most playing time on defense. Pretty much in every play. Good thing I wasn't out field.
Wish I was as fast as I was when I played football in high school.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive