New TV

Britt went to Vegas for girls weekend, so I thought it was a perfect time to go TV shopping. I looked at a couple different places and finally decided on one at Costco. Josh, Ashley, Ellie and I went to go buy it from Costco and took it out to the car and realized that we couldn't fit it in the car. We then had to call my dad to come and put t in his car and bring it home for us. Josh helped me take it to my house and set it up. I am actually really happy with it, I didn't think it was going to be that big of a difference compared to my old one but it is. Perfect size and perfect picture. I am glad that we got the new TV when we did because I don't know how much longer my old one would of lasted. I need to go buy a new TV stand, though. You'll see in the pictures that the TV sits kind of high and needs a shorter and stronger TV stand. Another thing that I was amazed with is how thin LED TV's are. I couldn't believe how thin it is. It's crazy. Check out the pics.



3 responses to “New TV

  1. Welcome to the wonderful tradition of making big purchases while your spouse is away. Mom and I know all about this.

  2. Haha I am hoping Britt catches on so that she will stop leaving me to go on vacations ha

  3. Wow, it is super thin. Crazy!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive