Update 7/9/09

I know we haven't updated the blog for a little while, it's been busy lately. Most recent news, we'll start with bad news. I (James, of course) got pulled over yesterday and got a ticket for speeding, on the freeway. I don't know how I managed that, I wasn't paying attention just cruising along with traffic and next thing I know I was being pulled over. So, I guess I was going 84 in a 65 (oops!) I need to start paying attention to how fast I am going. I hope this doesn't prevent me from being accepted to the police academy. The eligibility letter says you can't have 2 tickets in the last 3 years, which I have had 2 in the last 3 years so I think I might be in trouble. I might be looking for a different career, we'll see. Anyways, the good news is that Brittany got a job with Techna Glass so she will be doing administrative assistant stuff for them, which it sounds like a pretty good job so I think it will work out really well. Other then that, I've just been working and Brittany has just been hanging out until she starts at Techna Glass. She got offered a job with Texas Roadhouse but the pay is ALOT better at Techna Glass then Texas Roadhouse and it's a better schedule and type of work. Techna Glass is giving her the option to work from home after 6-8 weeks, so when winter comes and it starts snowing hopefully she will be able to work from home on the days it snows really bad and also when she has the baby she will be able to work from home until she can go back to work. This Techna Glass job also is a sit down job so she won't be on her feet all day which will be a lot better with being pregnant (I guess preggo's get tired and stuff). Other then that, the 4th of July weekend was really fun. Brittany's brother came up for the 4th and hung out with us, we went to Seven Peaks which is a water park and was a lot of fun. We also went to Jump On It and it's a place where you just jump on trampolines, it's pretty fun. So, we had a lot of fun over the 4th of July weekend and hanging out with her brother, my brother, his fiance, my neice and nephew came up as well. It was really good seeing them as well. That's about all that has been going on, I will keep you updated when Brittany has another appointment for the baby!

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive