ITS A GIRL!! (Chloe Amelia Hesch)

This last Friday we found out what our baby is. It's a girl! We got to see her moving around and got to see her profile. It was pretty cool! They are going to send us pictures and a little movie clip that I will probably post on our blog so you guys can see it. So, yesterday me and Brittany went to the farmers market because there is a booth where they sell baby headbands and things so we got her a couple headbands. I am sure Brittany is going to be shopping for her a lot so we will probably be picking up a lot of stuff in the near future. We decided to name the baby Chloe Amelia Hesch. I can't wait for Chloe to be born, I think it will be a lot of fun! Brittany is super excited too! Well, just wanted to give an update on the baby and stuff. I am sure we will be posting those pictures and video soon.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive