Chloe's Bed Is Almost Done

So, James surprised me on Friday with Chloe's bedding for her crib!! I had no clue that he had ordered it, he was sneaky! I was really excited though because I had no idea and I was kind of stressed that we didn't have Chloe's bed put together yet. Also, I am kind of glad that the crib turned out to be more purple because it matches really good! Check out the pictures. :)

Looks good yeah?

Pillows
Wall Hangings
Toy Bag
That Is The Quilt Hanging Over The Side
Here Are The Bows I Made For Chloe
Now we just need a mattress to go in the crib and then we will be able to put the sheets on and make the bed and it will be all done. Hint, Hint, if anybody wants to go in on a baby shower gift with someone else, we will be needing a spring mattress hahah jk ;).

One response to “Chloe's Bed Is Almost Done

  1. Love it! Looks even better in person.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive